Monday, September 15, 2008

Online Game


Now days, online game was in demand to all college, high school, elementary students, or even in working a job. Yes, it help to socialize to other people even in outside of the country. But what are the effects of ONLINE GAMES?

1. You are always late in 1st subject class.

- Because if you are have internet in your house they will do their assignment in a few hours and they play a game in whole night. They always want to socialize to other gamer.

2. They will late or they did not attend their 2nd, 3rd, or in last subject class.

- This is another cause of online games. If their vacant time in there class they will go to computer shop they playing and spend their time to improve the level of their character on what they have in their account.

3. Sacrificing their health.

- Sometimes when you are in the middle of the game of your selected game you forget to eat at the regular time.

4. Wasting money from your parents.

I know there a lot of disadvantage and few advantage.

They always wasting my money, wasting my time, and for what? What reason?

I know there are some player are addicted in Online Games I don’t want to help you to out in that kind of place because I didn’t know how to help my self. You are the only one who can help your self.

All I know is to be responsible and control their self and think “this is not my CAREER I’m not a professional Gamer”. That's why I want to stop playing ONLINE GAMES.

I’m not the Only One…..!

1 comment:

Joshi said...

nice One Colimz..i must agree and disagree...i Agree that it is a complete waste and bad factor nowadays for people mostly youngster that are still studying...Yeah, we do all deserve of liberation towards Fun and Leisure but in a good sense of balanced time..online games do help our learning and logic process somehow and someways but that is just one itsy bitsy good factor about it.. Now i disagree on one last thing... You colimz..."anung hindi ka na naglalaro..loko ka hahaha GG client ka jan ng dota..online parin un hahah...hindi man online.. LAN game naman lol" haha joke..Anyway..Nice blog! keep it up!
Believe in Me